Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seriously, I Die.

I love candy.
Seriously.
Actually, I love all things sweet. It's like drugs. If I see, smell, or hear candy, I get all Pavlovian; the ears perk up, my senses become extremely acute, and I'm scanning the area for potential saccharine encounters. It's like I have  Spidey senses, but for sweets. And yes, I potentially have an addiction... whatever.

Soooo when my bestie sent me this A-mazing picture of ice cream shoes, I nearly smacked my face on the monitor. I sooooo want these shoes, but I seriously think I'd end up with concrete permanently embedded into my forehead from trying to get at my feet.

Anyways, after my happy ass calmed down, I was completely inspired to do a little online hunting for some more wacky shoe creations. Upon my research, I found some inspiring stuff...and some shit that's just plain weird. Enjoy!

Here are my babies (aren't they deliciously divine?):




Honorable Mentions:


                            
 Rihanna's Spiked Louboutins:

Alexander McQueen: 




Spine Heels by D-Squared:
                                                                                            




Andreia Chaves Jenga Heel & Mirrored Heel:
                                   


                                      Junk Metal Nike shoes:




Chain Shoes by Tove Jansson and Per Emanuelsson: 





Stuck Gum Heels by Kobi Levi:



Random Chihuahua Shoes (WTF?):
 






Cloudy, with a chance of spaghetti and meatballs...as shoes:
 




Fishy Flip-Flops (ga-ross!):





Kenneth Kirschner Boob Clogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment