Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm Totally Fascinated

“Sequins, glamour, sportswear and more sequins.”- Ashish Gupta's mantra




















Ashish Gupta- New Dehli kid turned 'It' fashion designer in London's fashion scene makes a bold statement with techni-color sequined frocks that either make your head spin with delight or dizziness or seizure (depending the angle of the lighting).


Believe it or not, these sequined garments actually fly off the rack.  Celebs like Sarah Jessica Parker, Sharon Stone, Lily Allen are just a few  donning these kooky sparkly styles.  Who can blame them, really? We girls loooove to get distracted by pretty shiny things. Oooh sparkly!!  *wanders off...*


The zebra sweatshirt, I admit, I LOVE. I mean c'mon! It's a sparkly zebra on your arm! How cute is that?! You can hug your own stuffed animal, and hug yourself back! Genius! Can't say much for the rest though. Those stars and stripes sequined pants...ba-gack! And clown chic can only go so far before it becomes, well, clownish. I mean, honk my nose twice and call me Bozo.  Sooo, I'll leave the rest of Ashish fashion to those really outrageous attention whores with the deep pockets.
Oh yeah, Lady Gaga, this means you.


yep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment